Because of the coronavirus, many people manage the business process from home. So, what should be considered in the diet during this period? Specialist Dietitian Deniz Berksoy made suggestions on this subject.
1. You can schedule breakfast, lunch and dinner and one snack.
2. You can make scrambled eggs using breakfast and eggs. Try to limit the amount of cheese consumption for breakfast. You can also use the trio of milk, oats, walnuts.
3. It may be difficult to prepare lunch while working. So you may want to order food outside. It will be difficult to control both servings and calories when you order food from outside.
4. You can create options that you can quickly prepare for lunch. You can make a salad with greens. You can prepare a vegetable salad by boiling vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts and adding lemon and oil. If you have legumes that you have already boiled in your freezer, you can add them in your salad.
5. You can choose a meat, chicken or fish group for your evening meal. Sauté in the grill or in the oven or in the pan.
6. Don't forget to make snacks. Have almonds, nuts, fruit, yogurt, etc. in your snack. Make sure that these foods are numbered. You may not know how much you consume while working at a computer.
7. Be careful not to skip meals by grabbing the work. You can get more nutrients if you skip meals.
8. Try to avoid unhealthy snacks such as chips, beans, peanuts, wafers, chocolate, biscuits.
9. While working, move up from time to time. If you need to talk on the phone, get up and talk around.
10. After all your work is done or between workouts, you should take care to exercise exercises or walking.
Sample Diet Menu
Breakfast: 1 slice of bread + 1 egg and vegetable omelet + Half avocado or 5-6 olives + Abundant greens
Alternative breakfast: 4 tablespoons of oatmeal + 150 milliliters of milk + 2 walnuts
Lunch: Green salad with cheese + 1 slice of bread
Alternative lunchtime: Boiled broccoli and legume salad + 1 slice of bread
Snack: 1 apple or 1 banana + 150 g yogurt
Alternative snack: 10-12 almonds + 3-4 dried fruits
Sauteed meat or chicken + Boiled brussels sprouts + 150 g yogurt
Alternative dinner: Grilled fish + Plenty green salad + 1 slice of bread